infrared Temp Reader for sale was: Wow!!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: infrared Temp Reader for sale was: Wow!!
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:42:05 -0500
In reading the old messages I came across this message for the annual
Actron sale.  I bought one of the Infrared Temp Readers and frankly, I
don't need it.  It works fine and everything, I just guess the "wow" factor
(pun intended) isn't there anymore.

If anyone on the list was thinking about buying one, I have one that's
about 40 readings shy of brand-new.  It's the non-laser pointer version,
going for $50.  I'll take the first $53.00 dollar offer if someone wants
it.  You're only saving a few dollars in shipping (I'll ship it USPS
Priority Mail) but you'd be doing me a favor and well, that's
priceless....   :-)

At 12:37 1/1/2001,  JustBrits was inspired to say:
>Happy New Years, guys and girls!! Below is link with car goodies on HUGE
>sale!!  I mean HUGE!! Cheers.............           Ed
>http://www.actron.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=garage.htm&cart_id=4947204_
>6417

Cheers!

///