flooring

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: flooring
From: "JOHN A NIOLON" <jniolon@WANS.NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:20:01 -0600
here in alabama anyway...  I priced the Pergo and priced the true hardwood
flooring...even with installation the hardwood was cheaper...granted you can't
do it all in one weekend...the installer wanted to let the floor sit about two
weeks before sanding and finish...but it will last forever...I think it
insulates better than pergo or carpet and if you scratch it...add a coat of
poly and you're fixed...my hardwood ran me about 5.25 per sq ft installed...
all I had to do was move the furniture in and out....

$.02  by john

///
///