Re: Air compressor

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air compressor
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:32:08 -0500
Same company.  DeVilbiss was founded in Toledo a long time ago (by Mr.
DeVilbiss).  They bought IR's air tool stuff about 10 years ago and in 98
or 99 became a "Pentair company".  Pentair is the parent company of
Porter-Cable, Delta, etc...

At 20:39 12/21/2000,  Steven Trovato was inspired to say:

>I haven't been really following this thread, but I was recently looking up
>DeVilbiss regarding a generator.  I seem to have found two different
>Devilbisses  (Devilbi?)  Anyway, one is at the url you mention, and that
>page says it's part of Illinois Tool Works.  At www.devap.com you'll find
>another one, Devilbiss Air Power Company.  That says it's part of
>Pentair.  This was the one I was looking for regarding the
>generator.  These are appearing in home centers in my area.  Anyone have
>any experience with them?  Anyway, hope this helps.
>
>-Steve
>
>At 08:09 PM 12/20/00 -0800, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
>
> >Try devilbiss direct? I typed www.devilbiss.com into my browser
> >and found a website...

Cheers!