Re: Mousers (was Electronic pest repellants)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mousers (was Electronic pest repellants)
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:22:58 -0500
In general, you cats don't fare well with rats. But some dogs (terriers) just
live for killing rats. Also ferrets. I use D-con pellets for rats around the
farm.

Mike

Rex Burkheimer wrote:

> We don't have mice, but rats invaded our roof last year and may be back this
> year. Our cats have zero hunt in them. But I've wondered how well a good
> mouser handles a full-grown ill-tempered rat.  I'd love to have a capable
> hunter to toss up in the attic and have her go to work.
>
> Rex "checking for big feet" Burkheimer

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
(msloane@att.net)
<http://home.att.net/~msloane>

A man may be very industrious, and yet not spend his time well. There is no
more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of life getting
his living. -Henry David Thoreau, naturalist and author (1817-1862)