Re: Space heaters

To: nogera@juno.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Space heaters
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:45:04 -0500
I think if it's a fairly air tight building, you're going to asphyxiate
yourself.  I wouldn't use a heater that burns any kind of fuel where the
products of combustion are not vented to the outside.  Even those that are
considered "safe" still add a lot of moisture to the air which promotes
rusting.  They also give me a headache.  I vote No.

I use a permanently installed propane heater that direct vents through the
wall.  Works great.  Cost a lot more than what you're talking about,
though.  Electric is another option.  Electric is usually considered more
expensive to run, but with the way my propane prices are going, I'm not so
sure anymore.  Good luck.

-Steve Trovato
trovato@computer.net