Re: Bone Creeper

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bone Creeper
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:53:09 -0500
Thanks to everyone who contributed their opinion.  One of the most
interesting replies was from Roland Wilhelmy who sent me the following
information off list, repeated without permission.  (I don't think he'll
mind).

October 1999 Auto Restorer. They called Jeepers Creepers #92102 for
$79.95 the best buy (www.lislecorp.com) They also liked the REL Stars
and Stripes #1-99063-2 at $95. www.relproducts.com
Comments on the Bone: doesn't support the head and the bulges that
cover its easy-rolling 5" wheels interfere with your legs. However it
wins the limbo contest with the lowest rise.
Jeepers Creepers: optional tool trays and work light holder are easily
attached to threaded inserts provided in the bed. It's low,
lightweight, quite comfortable and very rugged.