RE: florescent trouble lights

To: "'Joe Flake'" <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: florescent trouble lights
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:14:37 -0800
I have one on a retractable reel that I purchased from Griot's Garage. It
has seen a lot of hard use and is still working like a champ. As at least
one other person mentioned, the "wall wart" on the end can be a little
annoying--if you can't arrange to plug it into the bottom wall outlet, you
lose two receptacles.

I like that it operates with much less heat at the business end, because,
well, I'm clumsy and will seek out all sources of heat with my hands. :-)

--Kent