Bone Creeper

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Bone Creeper
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:04:36 -0500
A year or so ago, I saw a lot of ads for a mechanic's creeper called "The
Bone", because it was bone shaped.  It had larger than usual wheels that
sort of protruded from the four corners.  I am getting ready to ask Santa
for a new creeper, and I've noticed that these ads don't seem to be around
any more.  I did find a few places that seem to carry it on the web.  I was
wondering, does anyone have one of these, and do you like it?  The decrease
in advertising has made me suspicious.  Thanks.

-Steve Trovato
trovato@computer.net