Re: Paint for shelves

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com
Subject: Re: Paint for shelves
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:29:46 -0700 (MST)
Well, you could go to Sherwin Williams and get some of their epoxy floor
paint for the shelves.  On the garage floor, it worked fairly well except
for the common problem of lifting under the tire contact patches of cars
driven in, a heat cycling issue, I believe.  On the "brewery" floor it
works great.  Plus, unlike some floor paints at various other suppliers,
you can get more than battleship gray and brick red.  I did the garage floor
in a light Dolphin Blue, very close to Triumph's Wedgewood Blue.

mjb.