disclaimer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: disclaimer
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:44:54 -0600
a disclaimer I put on the end of the yard-trailer article I wrote... this
is all you need isn't it ???

DISCLAIMER

This trailer was built by me and for me. There are no patents or copyrights
on  this device, drawings or the article.  I only ask that if you reproduce
it  give  me  credit  for  it  and  if  you  make money from it? give me my
percentage.

 Since  I  have  no  way  of  knowng  your level of competence,  welding or
cutting skills or mechanical ability?.there are no guaranties or warranties
either verbal, written or implied with this article.  Pictures were made at
different  stages  of  construction  and  all  parts in pictures may not be
complete in each shot.  I.e.. axle shown as one piece in certain shots only
means  that  the axle assembly was not finished? but I've tried to make the
plans  or  drawings  complete  to  the  best  of  my  ability.  If you have
questions  or see mistakes or problems, let me know by e-mail and I'll make
the corrections if possible..

Use  these  ideas  at your own risk.  Modify them at your discretion and to
suit  your  purpose.  Your mileage may vary?. batteries not included?. much
assembly   required?.   wait   one   hour   after  building  to  enter  the
water?.additional  charges  may apply?. not all applicants will qualify for
advertised  A.P.R.?.for  ages  10  to adult? side effects are comparable to
placebos?. Do not take drugs when building or operating this machinery