Stream Cleaners

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Stream Cleaners
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:09:28 -0500
OK, my uncle is selling his business and I was able to get my hands on some
cool pieces of equipment for free.

One is a "high temperature, pressure washer".  It has a 210-volt motor for
the pressure washer and a diesel furnace for the high temperature.

I have not yet used it, but I've got some questions.

First off, is this a standard stream cleaner?  Or is a different beast?
Next, is there any problem using this on engines and such (like on my
backhoe and cars?)  I know that you shouldn't use a standard pressure
washer on motorcycles and such.

This unit also has a sandblaster unit that "wet sandblast."  I've been told
not to use on metal.  But is it OK to use this system on house siding to
strip the paint?

Thanks again.
Inch

MailTo:epetrevich@relavis.com