And the antidote to ingesting ethylene glycol is.......
I had a friend who's father slammed a glass full off the stuff (thinking it
was mountain dew) the night before going to England. The ER doc basically
told him to stay drunk for 3 days or so.....
At 17:55 10/24/2000, Dave Williams was inspired to say:
> Ethylene glycol, with additives and packaged as coolant, is incredibly
>sour and tastes *terrible*. No animal is going to take more than a
>couple of licks. I drank some of the stuff once to prove it's not as
>big a deal as some people claim. EG *is* toxic; it'll wreck your
>innards if you drink enough of it, but you'd be hard up to actually
>swallow that much.