Design software

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Design software
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:11:52 -0400
Does anyone have any recommendations for design software for home
construction projects?
I'm looking for software that I can design cabinets, hutches, desks, etc on
the computer.
Then, once designed, it can generate material lists and detailed plans.

Am I asking for to much?  I have home construction software that does this
down to how many pounds of nails I'll need for home construction projects..
I also have decking software that does this same thing.
But neither of these can handle a desk or some like that.

Or, am I missing something and there is an easier way to make plans?  I
normally waste WAY to much time making plans only to have them change
completely during construction because of something I didn't think of.

Thanks.

Inch
mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com