Re: sawzall recommendations?

To: "Gene Merritt" <merrittgene@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: sawzall recommendations?
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:55:14 -0700
I recall a few years ago on another forum (might have been this one) an
EMT/surgeon was inquiring about cordless sawzalls (sp?).
His application? He need a (human) limb-removal tool for trapped cavers.
    Probably a good decision to go cordless, in his case ;)

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director
WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com