selling a barn

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: selling a barn
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:35:39 -0400
Does anyone have any experience with selling entire barns?  I see on the
internet that some people list them for sale.

I'm sure that there are tons of places looking to recycle wood, or want
wood from certain time periods.

I was wondering if anyone here know how to identify wood values and where
to find buyers for it.

To tell you the truth, I'm not looking to make money on the barn, I'd give
it to anyone who could reuse the wood.  I'd just like to see the barn gone
(and the wood recycled somehow).

Thanks for any help.

Inch

FWIW, this is only the beginning of the joys of buying a farm! 8>0

mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com