Re: Air compressor electric circuit

To: Douglas Shook <shook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Air compressor electric circuit
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:12:30 -0400
Doug:

I also thank you for your comments, and I will save them for future
reference as well.

One more reliable factor that can be used in comparing specific
compressors is the SCFM rating.  I have noticed that even when a
compressor has inflated HP ratings, the SCFM specs appear to bring it
all back into perspective.  After all, that is more important in
determining if a compressor can meet your needs.