Re: Removing Paint fron Fiberglass

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Paint fron Fiberglass
From: "Rex Burkheimer at WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:09:45 -0500
Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper.
Directions say it works in 15 minutes, hose off.
AF-354-GL        FIBERGLASS PAINT STRIPPER - GALLON   $24.27

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@wmautomotive.com  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden