Re: installing brake lines

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: installing brake lines
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:51:57 -0600

Check out www.classictube.com and www.inlinetube.com. Between the two you
can get everything you need to plumb just about anything.

Bob Chansler

jniolon@uss.com@autox.team.net on 05/23/2000 09:24:28 AM

Please respond to jniolon@uss.com

Sent by:  shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net

To:   shop-talk@autox.team.net
cc:
Subject:  installing brake lines

Group !

I'm ready to start plumbing my brakes on the '53 f-100.  While I understand
the general concept, I've never actually done a complete system.

As I look in the catalogs there are a gazillion different lines, couplings,
hoses, npts, ANs, regular steel, stainless steel...on and on... I'm sure
some if this is race only type stuff and some for daily drivers..

Does anyone know of a site that puts it all in laymens terms maybe even
with pictures of the different arrangements and fittings used ???  I think
the importance of this system necessitates doing it properly the FIRST
time.

any help, comments, jabs, jokes..... would be appreciated

john