CarParts.com

To: "Wheel 2 Wheel" <WHEELTOWHEEL@RACER.NET>,
Subject: CarParts.com
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:09:35 -0500
Hey guys
     My company is looking at being a "fulfillment center" for CarParts.com.
I'm soliciting feedback on your experience with this company, as well as
their competitor Wrenchhead and anyone else who might be out there.  You
might want to respond off the list unless you think it relevant.

    Thanks in advance

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden