Re: cutting the cord

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@tmlp.com>,
Subject: Re: cutting the cord
From: "George Columbo" <gcolumbo@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:14:51 -0700
I see no reason why you should not be able to cut the cord and install a
quick disconnect.  You could probably use a DIN plug (available at most
audio/video hobby stores such as Radio Shack).  They come in 5 and 7 pin
varieties.  I would opt for the 7-pin style and keep the shields separate,
although I doubt that it would hurt to tie the shields together and run them
to the same pin.

Braid
Braid

Hope this helps.