Bear Wheel Balancer help

To: "shop-talk@autox. team. net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bear Wheel Balancer help
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:58:01 -0400
I've just finally dug my Bear 80-200 electronic wheel balancer out of
storage...  Of course, its dead.  cant find any of my manuals, and nothing
on the web (cept garbage).  Any one know of a source for either schematics
or service (yike$)?  Detroit area Michigan hopefully.

It worked last time I used it (5 years ago), bought it from a gas station
when they closed (also got an old coats tire changer / arm breaker for $50).

Any leads apreciated - free balancing to anyone in the area!

Kendall
mrjones2@ix.netcom.com
http://mrjones.1st.net