painting siding

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: painting siding
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:22:44 -0600

My garage is in dire need of some paint.  The exterior is masonite siding
with a 'clapboard' design where the lower edge is scooped out (?)  you know
???   a conventional roller would eventually work some paint into it I know
but is there an available special purpose roller that might be designed
just for this application. ???  I guess I could use a conventional 9" and
come back with a smaller length to work in the lower area...but that
defeats my basic lazy way of doing things...

any suggestions ???  other than spray

john