RE: Shop inspection

Subject: RE: Shop inspection
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:45:11 -0800
The key is how much 'quite a bit' is.  I paid under $400 for a home
inspection last year and it was pretty thorough.  If that is how much extra
you would have to pay for the shop inspection then I would highly recommend
it, especially if you can get the PO to pick up for any/all
safety/code/problem issues.  If it is $5,000 then probably not, as you could
fix quite a bit for that.

You want to check that which has the likelihood of problems: roof,
foundation, plumbing, electrical, HVAC. Whether or not you have them inspect
the property you might ask them first for a checklist of what they would
inspect

Mark Miller

once again, with big shop envy [my entire PROPERTY (45 x 100) is the same
size as your shop.  Waah.]