Allen Engine Analyzers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, shop-owners@autox.team.net
Subject: Allen Engine Analyzers
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:26:46 -0500
Hi all,
     Is anyone interested in an Allen engine analyzer?  A friend
of mine (out near Williamsburg, VA) has a pair of them that he'd
like to sell.   He says that he'd like to get $500 for the pair
(including the cabinets), but that since he needs the space, that
he'd be willing to trade for other "interesting" items.  I'm
interested in them myself, but I'm not sure that I've got the space
for them either, so I'll pass on the contact info:

His name is John Maglieri and his e-mail address is:
jmaglieri@aatd.eustis.army.mil

His phone numbers are 757-878-4101 w and 757-229-3510 h.

Thanks,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu