Re: Shop security: using plants

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop security: using plants
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:50:10 -0700
A mesquite tree would do the same thing, and give you shade, and when
you trim it, you can use the branches to flavor your barbecue.  Of
course, here in the desert, we don't have to plant mesquite.  It will
grow through anything, even concrete.  Kinda like kudzu down south.

Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ

SNIP