BlACK or WHITE it ain't.!!

To: dkveuro@flash.net, "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>,
Subject: BlACK or WHITE it ain't.!!
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:53:47 -0600
Ok everybody let me clarify the first question.....White building/black
building?
It's like this,
White building when you want to stay cool when the sun shines.
Black building when you want to stay warm in the winter when the sun
shines
White building when you a/c the building in the summer.
Black building when you want to warm the building in the winter when the
sun shines
White building when you want to warm the building at night time in the
winter.
Black building when you need to cool the building at night, any time.
You with me.....?
So how much paint you got ?