Craftsman Tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Craftsman Tools
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:08:23 -0600
I believe strongly that feedback communications regarding quality will
be listened to by top executives in most companies. It sure was in the
company I worked for. If a customer got his message to a vice president
in my company (John Deere, by the way), by the next day the message had
reached the people on the factory floor with a directive for an
immediate response.

Wish there was some way to let Sears know about our perception of their
tool quality.
I believe so firmly in promoting our doemstic industrial base that I
made up a form letter to send to companies when I run into quality
problems. In every case where I have used it, the company has responded
very positively.

I looked at the sears.com site but couldn't find a way to send them
email.

--
uncle jack
TR4 - nestled all snug in its bed