Re: K-Mart tools...

To: <LBC286@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: K-Mart tools...
From: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:52:09 -0800
I wasn't advocating buying the K-mart brand tools.  Just commenting that they
*looked*
and some were packaged like the Craftsman.

You'll find the 95% of my tools are Craftsman (collected over the last 30+
years.  The rest
are some special Snap-on, KD, Mac, etc...

Craftsman do good enough for me - although I really would like to have *all
Snap-On...

Tim Mullen