Re: plastic ratchets

To: Aaron Bergman <bergman@oldihc.org>
Subject: Re: plastic ratchets
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:15:36 -0500 (EST)
I was thumbing through my matco catalog a few days ago when it hit
me--look at the matco ratchets and look at the 'new' craftsman/danaher
ratchets-sure enough like the guy said--they're the same excapt for the
release button on the sears ratchets.  I don't even want to pay what sears
is asking for that ratchet, why would anyone pay the matco asking price?

scott