Mystery AMM

To: turbo@ifound.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery AMM
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:19:28 -0500
I'm just moving back into my shop. I ran across a newly remanned air mass
meter from godknowswhere. It's not a 2.2 from a SAAB but if my old days of
semi-professional Volvo/SAAB/MB/other Eurostuff wrenching tell me anything
I suspect it's for a LH 2.0 Volvo. There's no Bosch number on the cover but
in the casting (metal body) below the black plastic cover is the number 004
which I remember to be the LH 2.0 ...007 AMM.

Oh yeah, 6 pin harness connector just like the early SAAB unit...005 AMM
but they're not numbered 6-5-4-3-2-1 but 12-7-36-6-9-8 - anyone care to ID
this so it can get into the right hands of someone who could use a perfect
AMM? Man I wish it were for SAAB...

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
West of Sweden SAAB