Re: Cool keychain...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cool keychain...
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:01:23 -0500
So you figured you'd never need it.  So you put it on your key chain and
now you carry it around with you where ever you go?  Am I the only one who
thinks this strange?  Kinda like spark plug gappers.  I keep mine in the
garage.  Never needed to gap the plugs on a moment's notice, really....

;-)

At 11:09 AM 11/30/99 ,  Chris Heerschap was inspired to say:

>Hey, came up with this recently and thought I'd share it with the
>other tool guys out there.  I once needed a very small combination
>wrench, and got the "ignition wrench" set from Sears.  It comes with a
>range of sizes all the way down to 4mm.  This 4mm wrench is SMALL...
>and since I have only needed a 4mm once in my life, I figured I
>wouldn't be likely to need this one... so I put it on my keychain.
>It's about 1/2" shorter than a car key, so it's not bulky at all.  It
>looks like a miniature six point polished combo wrench (mostly because
>that's what it is) and I just think it's pretty cool.

Cheers!