Re: welding user group

To: jniolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: welding user group
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 17:35:35 -0500
At 02:57 PM 11/4/99 -0600, you wrote:

>somewhere on the information cul-de-sac  I once found a
>welding/metalworking user group/bulletin board where questions were asked
>and answers offered...much like this little group.  the home page was much
>like a list of the questions and answers with the followup/post buttons for
>additional comments...
>
>anyone know where I found it ???
>
>I'm looking for some information on a Linde Plasmark pcm-50 plasma
>cutter.... posted a question and then immediately lost the bookmark...

John

I haven't check these out to see if any are what you were really asking
for, but here is a list of the metal / welding sites I have compiled.

Welding
   members.tripod.lycos.nl/mhilvers/welding.htm         -  Nice site - shows how
to make various patches!

Body work
      members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/             -  Metalfinishing -
Bodywork -
Prep & Paint - Woodwork

FAQ's - How-To's - Tools - Etc
      www.abrn.com/                                             -  Automotive
Body Repair News
      www.autobodystore.com/abs-bin/config.pl?index     -  Painting
      www.horizonweb.com/wwwboard/spray_101/wwwboard.html  -  Message board
Q&A about painting Very good
      www.abrn.com/archives/index.htm#tech

Metal Web News
   www.flinthills.com/~ramsdale/EngZone/gauge.htm       -  table for SWG and BWG
   www.alphawire.com/pages/373.htm                              -  AWG can be
found at
   tbr.state.tn.us/~wgray/index.html
   aviator.cwis.siu.edu/john/metalsites.html            -  John's Metalworking
Sites
   plains.uwyo.edu/~metal/                                      -  Metalworking
FAQ/Compendium
   w3.uwyo.edu/~metal                                           -  Metalworking
   www.mindspring.com/~wgray1/
   rec.crafts.metalworking                                      -  Metalworking
news group

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org