Gasket Sealer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Gasket Sealer
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 22:33:02 -0500
I want to thank all those who gave me input regarding gasket sealer for a
chain case. I stopped off at a motorcycle shop and picked the Hondas'
equivalent  of Yammabond . I was very pleased with the way it goes on as
it is of a much thinner viscosity than all the other stuff I have ever
used.  It tends to flow and self level just prior to   skinning over .
Makes for easy coverage with real good control to prevent excess from
running into the case .

Of course I haven't  put oil into the case yet so it may go on easy and
not hold oil worth at damn. So stay tune for a possible retraction if
this endorsement .
Again thanks for the suggestions

Bob Nogeira