RE:

To: "'Steve Hammatt'" <shammatt@sos.net>, Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE:
From: tllaz <tllaz@cros.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:18:50 -0400
Hi ,
I am relatively new to the Shop-talk forum.  I am presently equipping my "
dream shop"  and would like some input on several Items.

!.  I would like to buy a pressure washer.  What make and how many PSI/ GPM
and HP would be good for most jobs.

2.  I need a HVLP spray outfit.  I Have all the compressed air I need but
have heard that the turbine HVLP's save  mess and paint.

3.  I would like to put all my tools in drawers under work benches.  My
roll around box never moves and I need more space than all but the giant
ones provide.  I have seen some inpictures of shops I like but need to know
where I can buy some for a reasonable price.

4.  is there any source for used snap on hand tools.  I like their box and
open end wrenches because of their slim design,  would like to avoid the
full retail new price.

Thanks.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated.