more on craftsman compressors, was: RE: AirComp Qs

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: more on craftsman compressors, was: RE: AirComp Qs
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:18:26 -0400
I just peeled off the plastic housing around the pump on my compressor.
 rex, if yours is like mine, there's plenty of room to remove the pump to
tank line and install the rad doug shook described.  I think I'll try that
today.  it will have to go off to the side of the tank, but it will fit,
and if I can get dry air in this humidity, it'll be worth it.

scott