Re: shop press

To: cw26@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: shop press
From: "George P. Dausch IV" <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:46:36 -0400
Chas,
All a press is is a hydraulic jack on an adjustable structural steel
frame.  I always buy an old heavy duty one, figuring that the worst that
can happen is I rebuild/replace the jack.  Last one I bought was a 30
ton, 6' high so that I could do truck axles, paid $175.  Watch the
classifieds and auctions.
George