Re: Quick Wrenches

To: "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quick Wrenches
From: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:50:50 -0500
>Can't you simply turn the wrench over to go the other direction?
>
>Chuck

Of course, the wrench can be turned over and it seems to work in the
opposite direction.  I still haven't figured it out...
What I meant, was that with an offset head that will only work in one
direction, these wrenches are no good in close quarters.
On a different topic, has anybody ever seen copper solderless terminals for
sale.  All that I can find is the cheap aluminum, and when these are in
contact with copper for a few years, bi-metallic corrosion will set up and
everything will corrode away.  Does anybody know where one can buy COPPER
solderless terminals?  ie, butt connectors, ring terminals, disconnects,
etc.
aaron