Re: Air Compressor Sheds

To: nogera@juno.com
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Sheds
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:08:07 -0400
Bob - that sounds good. A couple of questions: 1) did you have to do
anything about freezing, or are you in an area where that is not an
issue? 2) what did you do about intake air? (You mentioned ducting the
cooling air and exhausting it upward but not how the compressor air was
rigged.)

Mike

--

Mike Sloane