Re: Shop Alarm

To: "Gil Fuqua" <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Alarm
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:23:18 -0500
Good idea. I have a LOUD siren that is on the rooftop, and a smaller one
that I can move inside. I also mounted a stobe light.    Problem is, the
control box specifies max output of 1.0 amp, while all three of these total
1.7 amps.  I presume the answer is a relay. Is there one made for this?
Other suggestions?

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com
There are only two real sports in the world: bullfighting and auto racing.
Everything else is just a game."  -Ernest Hemingway

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665