[Top] [All Lists]

What air tool to use with Scotchbrite pads?

To: Shop Talk <>
Subject: What air tool to use with Scotchbrite pads?
From: Chris Heerschap <>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:46:28 -0400
Hey all-

A while ago, I was working with a friend who had a very thorough and
extensive selection of air tools.  I am now slowly working my way in
that direction, and am considering my next purchase.  One thing I
remember he had which was very handy was an air tool to which he
attached 2" Scotchbrite pads.  I think they attached with Velcro.

What I want to know is what type of tool would that be?  I don't
recall looking at the tool itself, but I'm thinking it's not much
different than a basic angle-head die grinder.  The only question then
is would a die grinder turn too fast for a Scotchbrite pad...

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can give me suggestions,
I'd appreciate it.

Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>