Tekonsha Brake Controller

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tekonsha Brake Controller
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:37:32 -0400
Hi Folks,

This may not be strictly germane to this list but I am looking for the most
economical place to buy a Sentinel Tekonsha brake control so that I can
safely haul my truck and other old cars.

TIA

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Roadster (In paint stage - frame off restoration)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe (Waiting its turn)
1939 LaSalle Sedan (Original unrestored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak Eight Sedan (one Daily driver and one parts car)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (frame off restoration in early process)
1968 Buick GS400 Convertible (Being shown but still in progress)