RE: Sagging shed door

To: "'Art Pfenninger'" <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>,
Subject: RE: Sagging shed door
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:37:05 -0800
If it is anything like the door and hinges to my crawl space, the hinges are
sagging, specifically the bolts or screws holding the hinges to the various
parts. My door did that a few years ago. So I removed everything, drilled
the holes for larger galvanized lag bolts and bolted it all back together.
It was sagging again the next year in the same way, bolts in hinges. So if
anyone has a better idea, jump on into the conversation!

Ken Landaiche