Re: Air Supply System

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Subject: Re: Air Supply System
From: rwil@cts.com (Roland Wilhelmy)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:51:20 GMT
I use an HVLP turbine as a breathing air supply both for painting and
for sandblasting.  My only complaint is that the garden hose sized
(and threaded -- I use a drinking water quality hose to extend it)
hose between turbine and my hood is not as flexible as the regular
3/8" air hose for spray gun and breathing.  This shows up when I am
painting the smaller body parts and winding my way among all the
tables and wire-hung parts.  But it is tolerable for once or twice a
year painting, and no particular problem with sand blasting.  My
compressor has all it can do to handle the sandblasting tasks I ask of
it.  I think the ultimate in convenience would be the one-hose for me
and my gun setup for painting.

-Roland