Garage Heating Update

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Heating Update
From: David Ligda <dligda@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:01:40 -0500
ST,

Last month I asked about options for heating a garage and received many
useful suggestions.  I have managed to get the attic insulated and have
sealed up the obvious air gaps.  It does make keeping the heat in much
easier.  The walls are a project for another day.

I have been using a kerosene heater out there that was designed for indoor
use.  Other than being a bit nervous about having an open flame I'm happy
with the unit.  It puts out a lot more heat than the electric units I have
and doesn't emit huge amounts of killer fumes like the forced air propane
burner did.  I even found some additive for the kerosene that gives the
place a cinnamon smell.  This ought to be perfect for luring in any
beautiful women that happen to be hanging around the garage area. ;->

David