Re: Tools and rounded nuts...

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Tools and rounded nuts...
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 10:19:10 -0500
Scott Hall wrote:
> okay then, chris, where do I get these wonderful blackhawk tools?  I've
> never heard of them...

That's what I asked my Dad... he thought they'd gone out of
business...  However, when one day I walked into the local Big A
autoparts store, I happened to notice a large display of *gasp*
Blackhawk tools on the wall.  Apparently they're still made, but in
all the many places I've been, that's the only place I found.  I could
try to get info on Blackhawk (or whatever company makes that name now)
and let you know if you'd like.

I don't know if S-K or the other top brands offer comparable ratchets,
you might want to check with them as well...

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@eng.kns.com