Re: Curtain doors (was RE: Garage Headroom for Lift)

To: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Curtain doors (was RE: Garage Headroom for Lift)
From: Fred Zampa <fzampa@cennet.mc.peachnet.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:24:24 -0500

hi :
    those doors are called  roll up doors here. they are used more in
commercial than home applications and virtually always in metal buildings.
you might try a metal building builder for a referal.  you probably should
not install them yourself because it is tricky,
dangerous (spring tension) , easy to get the wrong adjustment, but
nevertheless cheap.  the seller is almost always also an installer.  while
they are a good solution
to your problem, i do hate mine-too hard to lift .  of course, i suppose i
could have a pro come and adjust it........
           fred zampa