Re: revised paint survey addition

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: revised paint survey addition
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:18:43 -0500
Jack W Drews wrote:

> OOOOHHHH - that last message method didn't work, did it?
>
> Here are the survey responses I received:
>
> Pratt & Lambert Tech-Gard - not satisfied (1)
> Bare concrete - satisfied (1)
> Griott's Garage - satisfied but it's slippery (1)
> Griggs 2-part urethane - excellent (1)
> K Mart floor paint - dissatisfied (1)
> Benjamin Moore M36 semigloss - very satisfied (1)
> Ameron "Amerlok" - excellent (1)

Sorry I didn't get back to you before the deadline.  I checked the can
of Sears paint I was so happy with, just to find a big smear of grey
paint over the name!  One thing I remember was that it said "rubber
based" or had some equivalent mention of rubber just above the name,
and I think it was a latex.

I am very happy with the results.  So far, only spilling some paint
thinner has touched it... including two soaking wet cars sitting on
the paint until dry, and no paint pullup when they pulled out.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@kns.com