Re: This list

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: This list
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:15:37 -0500
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> >>    Gawd, I love this list!
> >
> >I agree completely.  This list is the single most useful list, with
> >the best signal to noise ratio, I have ever been on.
>
> Well, as a few of you may remember, I was working on a browsable/searchable
> web based archive of this, as well as all the other Team.Net lists.  I've for
> the moment given up working on that myself, but you can find at least a
> searchable archive at
>
>   http://listquest.com
>
> Look under the Hobbies/cars link.

I must admit I was playing with the searchable archive after you
mentioned it the other day.  Very, very nice.  Easy interface, good
results.  I was doing a bunch of searching on the "real reason" that
copper air lines aren't good.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@kns.com