FS: Automobile Quarterly Set of First 10 Years on eBay

To: <shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: FS: Automobile Quarterly Set of First 10 Years on eBay
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:40:17 -0800
I'm sure most everyone is familiar with AQ, here's a chance to get
the first 10 (or 19!) years complete (with index).  Drop me a note if
you have any specific questions.  Auction ends on the 11th of Jan.
Steve

Automobile Quarterly Set of First 10 Years on eBay (item #54102761)
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=54102761

OK, here’s the deal. I have duplicate AQ books for sale. They are in
excellent condition and complete, Vol. 1 through Vol. 10 (40 book set). If
you’re interested in owning the first 10 years of Automobile Quarterly, you
can’t beat this offering. This sale is for all 40 copies. The rest of the
story is: I also have Vol. 11 through Vol. 19 (36 book set) that would be
available to the winning bidder for a price of 75% of the winning bid amount
(adjusted for the 40 vs. 36 book quantity). For example only, if the winning
bid for the first 10 volumes was an average $12.00/book, then the entire
second set would be available to the winning bidder at only $9.00/book.
However, I am most interested in trading or obtaining missing volumes
covering 1991-1998 (Vols. 29-36). If the winning bidder elects to buy the
entire collection (76 vols.), I will include at no charge, the Vols. 1-20
index volume. Buyer to pay actual shipping charges, within the US, I will
pay any postage charges exceeding a total of $75 for all the books. Buyer to
pay by check (takes time to clear) or MO/Cashier’s check, etc. I have set a
reserve well below the average price paid for these early volumes purchased
in the past month or two. I hope that someone who would like to start or
complete a collection with the first 10 or 19 years of AQ will step up and
really make a great buy

Steve!