spot blaster

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spot blaster
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:51:35 -0600
I'm not sure sent the post about the spot blaster from Harber Freight but
upon their advise I ordered one.  Well it came today and damn if it doesn't
work great!  Its just perfect for the small spots you need clean up but don't
want to make a mess with anything like a regular sandblaster or grinding
disc.

Something else I ordered was the radiator fin straightener.  I did a quick test
and if the fins aren't to badly bent it straightens them pretty well.  If they
are folded over you definitely have to use something to get them back
roughly where they belong.

Anyway, whoever it was that posted the spot blaster thanks for  the info.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108